Information on data processing in accordance with Art. 13 EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The following data protection information is addressed to our contractual partners and interested parties who establish business contact with us by visiting our website and whose personal data we collect. Personal data is all data through which you can be identified as an individual. Visitors to our website can obtain detailed information on the subject of data protection in the context of visiting our website from the data protection declaration.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Westiform Germany GmbH, Kinzigtalstraße 2, DE-77799 Ortenberg, represented by Mr. Christian Dreser
Phone: +49 (0)781 489 0
Fax: +49 (0)781 489 99
2. Processing personal data
Purposes and legal basis for data processing
The following personal data is collected:
Surname, first name, address data, telephone, fax, e-mail data, bank details, partial credit history data.
Collection of the specified data is carried out:
- through contractual fulfilment or fulfilment of precontractual actions, which are performed at your request (in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)) through appropriate processing and handling of payment claims
- due to legitimate interests of Westiform Germany GmbH or third parties in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for marketing purposes, for internal corporate control, for business management and further development of our services, for quality assurance within the scope of certifications of Westiform Germany GmbH, to calculate creditworthiness and default risks, for the assertion of and/or refusal of legal claims asserted
- If you are not a customer, the data is collected for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- In addition, this is generally true for the distribution of our newsletter (currently not yet active)
3. Transfer of data
Recipients of personal data are:
- Internal and external bodies, who are involved with the implementation of processes or the fulfilment of the contract, such as, for example, banks and financial institutions, insurance companies, legal advisors, courts as well as data processors, such as, for example, service companies in the area of IT applications, computer centre services, waste disposal companies within the scope of data destruction, companies to support multi-function devices (printers).
No data will be transferred to a third party.
4. Storage period or criteria for determining the duration
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it is processed.
In general, the storage period for personal data is governed by the respective legal storage period. Business documents are to be stored or saved for 6 or 10 years in accordance with the specifications of the German Commercial Code and German Tax Code (§ 147 AO, § 257 HGB, § 14b UStG). Those with legitimate interests in Westiform Germany GmbH can oppose the deletion of data on expiry of the legal storage obligations. The purpose of – restricted – further processing may be, in individual cases, that the data is used as evidence for asserting or refusing legal claims or remain unchanged for this purpose in accordance with the contractual and/or legal statutes of limitation.
5. Rights of the persons affected
If the data processing for a particular purpose is based solely on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving reasons. Up to the point of the withdrawal, the data processing is legal. You therefore have the right to object to the use of your data for the purpose of newsletter distribution at any time.
In addition you are entitled to request information on the data we have stored about you and if the data is incorrect to request that it is corrected or request deletion the data is stored in an unauthorised manner. You have the right to object to data processing in accordance with Art. 21 EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Amongst other things this applies to data processing in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) based on legitimate interest. In accordance with Art. 18 EU-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) you have the right to restrict data processing in certain cases as well as the right to data portability. Furthermore you have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority. For further information please see the data protection declaration on our website.
6. Obligation to provide personal data
In order to start contractual relationships as well fulfil a contract which has been agreed with you, we need personal data from you. If you do not make this data available to us or object to the processing of this data, this can lead to a contract failing or it not being possible to fulfil the contract. This does not affect personal data, which may only be processed with your consent.